Welshot Does… Shortest Night – Low-Light & Long Exposure Photography – Anglesey & Snowdonia
19 June 2021 @ 18:00 – 20 June 2021 @ 09:00
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to use your camera settings and functions
- How to shoot long exposures in low-Light
- How to shoot at night
- How to capture star-trails (weather conditions permitting)
- How to shoot landscape/seascape photography at night
- How to think creatively
- What Welshot can do for you and your photography
- 6.00pm – Meet in Llanberis – Lakeside Car Park
- 6.15pm – Evening Picnic (included)
- 7.15pm – Photography starts, and we will be moving from location to location until the finish
- 2021 locations will include, Penmon, Caernarfon, Llanddwyn Island and Llanberis
- 4.00am – Sunrise at Penmon
- 9:00am – Finish at Moel Siabod Cafe for Breakfast(included)
- Camera and lenses suitable for this event
- Spare Batteries and Memory Card
- Snacks and Drinks to keep you going
- Blankets, Chair, Wind Protection and anything else you think you need/want
- Appropriate Outdoor/Wet Weather clothing (if applicable for this event)
WHAT WILL HAPPEN
After the success of the 2019 “Shortest Night” we will, once again, be running this, not so short, non-stop night of photography. Circumnavigating Anglesey and Snowdonia” – starting in Llanberis with a picnic supper in the evening and finishing at breakfast, both of which are included in the cost of this event. Shooting for nearly 15 hours solid. Most of the 2019 delegates are already pre-booked onto the 2021 so spaces are already limited.
We will be visiting some amazing locations on Anglesey and in Snowdonia. From Penmon Point to Llanberis. From Llandwyn Island (depending on tides and weather) to Penmon as well as other various photogenic locations. As promised we have included a shoot to capture the famous tree on Llyn Padarn in Llanberis
We can guarantee is that you will get some incredible photos, learn a ton of photography skills and techniques, make some new friends and have a load of laughs – no matter what the weather throws at us. Just remember to bring a blanket…
The Welshot Team will be at hand throughout the day to assist and help you get the best from your camera, so you can leave at the end of the night with memory cards full of beautiful photographs and great memories.
We will be keeping within Welsh and English Government regulations regarding the Coronavirus and Covid 19 Regulations, and we expect our delegates to do the same.
This event is discounted to £112.00 at checkout if you are a Welshot Academy Member. To become a Welshot Member and receive some great benefits check this link!