WHAT TO EXPECT ON A ZOOM WORKSHOP?
Learning how to use your camera from the comfort of your sofa is not a problem with our courses and workshops via zoom.
From our post processing and editing session which are held twice a month to learning how to light-paint, from learning macro techniques to a 1:1 learn your camera tuition session, we have you covered – especially if you cannot get to one of our in-real-life events.
Zoom workshops and courses range in price depending on the topic/genre and number of delegates. They are also a great way for the beginner who is just starting out on their photographic journey.
All Welshot Academy Members get 20% discount off our online events and Welshot Online Members can use their 1 x Zoom workshop benefit to book a place if they have a valid voucher available.
With the help of the Welshot Team you will be given all the support, guidance, and tuition you need to get you using your camera to its full potential – and our guaranteed follow-up support means you can always ask for further help.
Welshot Zoom Workshops Help You To:
- Get to know how your camera works in a variety of settings and conditions, giving you transferable skills to use anywhere.
- Practice different genres, techniques, and equipment – giving you a chance to see if it is for you before committing to expensive kit.
- Increase your skill set, portfolio of images and stock images.
- See out how we can help YOU with YOUR photography.
- Let us get to know YOU better – when we know what it is YOU want and the help, support, and guidance you need, we can help you better.